вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

couple getting married




School has started, for us.

Day 1.
I was rushing to school for a 2 hours lecture, where I was carrying a 1100ML water, 3KG laptop, File with the whole weekapos;s notes, and my stuff.
The lecture was fine, kinda fun actually. But the bad thing is that Iapos;ll have to wait 5 hours for my French class.
Thank god the 5 hours waiting time is only this week (:

While waiting for French, Sonam and I slacked in the libaray to slack and finish FFA tutorial
I am a good student
Then we headed straight to class, we were 20minutes early, so we got bored.
We started to play apos;Guess whoapos;s the teacher.apos;
After making fun of numerous uncles and people, our teacher came.
O-M-G (really loud) HE IS FREAKING HOT
BUT, he is married -..-

On my way home, Polly called, we were talking and somehow, we spoke in French
The French conversation only consisted Alphabets and Numbers, cause thatapos;s what Iapos;ve learnt only
But Shulapos;s French was pro okay
Then half way through, her friend came to the phone and started speaking MRT
SUPER PRO

Overall, day 1 was great

Day 2.
Today morning�was horrendous, I didapos;nt know that there was a workshop at 9am
And I woke up at 915am...................
Besides this, I didapos;nt get the textbook I needed.

But things turned better in the evening,�I went to the dental clinic to have my tooth filled
(see kids, take care of your teeth I need to fill every 10+ years or so)
The dentist was a super nice lady Cause I was super nervous, she gave me a plush-doll to hug and she was so comforting la
I felt like a 5year-old visting a dentist. LOL
But the treatment wasapos;nt as expensive as I expected, itapos;s only $200+

So, now Iapos;m back with all cleaned and white teeth
Off to bed now Lessons will be starting at 10am
Gotta get my ass off the bed by 8+ am

xxoo



best courtyard inn western, couple getting married.



Комментариев нет: