суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

brian spangler campbell




Yesterday one of my co-workers brought his infant son to the office. He was so cute but it re-opened all of those old wounds and longings for things that almost were. It still makes me ache when I think about that baby that I�lost, especially when it is uncertain whether or not I can even have another one. I�miss that dream that was lost in the divorce, the happy family, my own house, building a life with someone. I still ache for that. I�still dream of his face, sometimes they are nightmares but usually it is just reliving the hurt over and over again like a broken record in my subconscious. With everything that is going on in the world right now, those fears are amplified. I�donapos;t know what is going to happen to me tomorrow let alone 5, 10 years down the line. I�had vowed to myself after finding out that he never really loved me anyways that I was going to never think about or contact him again, but it seems unavoidable. I donapos;t even have any feelings towards the man anymore only the idea. It is like my cigarette issue I�can stop anytime, but then some weeks or months down the road I�pick them up again, then stop, on and on the same cycle. It is so idiotic. I�really hope that an economic equilibrium is restored. I am afraid for my job, copy writing is hardly a vital industry, and my newness in the position makes me feel particularly vulnerable. If I lost my job thereapos;s no way I�could pay my student loans. Really Iapos;m scared of losing my independence and being forced to rely on certain people whose resources are already stretched thin.


california county granite in installer orange, brian spangler campbell, brian spann, brian spannagel.



Комментариев нет: