суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

california county fremont




So, anyone giving this new series on Sci-fi a try?� I watched the first two episodes and my first impression is mixed.� I think it could be a good series but I find the accent Amanda Tapping is using is really annoying to me and I wish they hadnapos;t decided to do that.�

I also am bored by the obligatory warrior woman that seems to be necessary for shows these days, that being her daughter.� I couldnapos;t help but notice Robin Dunne, the male lead has the same youthful handsome look as whatapos;s-his-name who played Daniel on SG1... I hate that my memory is soooo bad.� ( Now Iapos;m not trying to compare this show to SG1, I just canapos;t help but notice the similar look).�

Overall, the show seriously put me in mind of Torchwood, only not as good. LOL�
california county fremont.



Комментариев нет: